Taliban start buying blue ticks on Twitter – BBC News
16. jan. 2023 — The Taliban have started using Twitter’s paid-for verification feature, meaning some now have blue ticks on their accounts.
Prominent officials have bought ticks which used to indicate notable accounts verified by Twitter.
The Taliban times (@Taliban_times) / Twitter
#Afghanistan broadcaster | The Taliban times delivers national news about #Taliban government from #Kabul. |The real voice of #IEA.
Amrullah Saleh (@AmrullahSaleh2) / Twitter
Pakistanis were jubilant over fall of Kabul at hands of Talibans in Aug 2021. Now why are we crying if Pakistani Talibans are taking clues&inspiration from same …
Zabihullah (..ذبـــــیح الله م ) (@Zabehulah_M33) / Twitter
ذبـــــیح الله م ). @Zabehulah_M33. Official Twitter Account of the Spokesman of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, Zabihullah Mujahid … Tweets & replies.
Twitter ‘verified’ check marks bought by Taliban appear to …
Twitter ‘verified’ check marks bought by Taliban appear to have been removed | Twitter | The Guardian
17. jan. 2023 — Twitter account verifications bought by the Taliban appear to have been removed, after many expressed outrage that the social media platform …
Afghanistan’s hardline Islamist rulers had never carried a verification tick mark before the launch of Twitter Blue
Tapte for Taliban på Twitter – Aftenposten
Tapte for Taliban på Twitter
25. jan. 2022 — Men de vet i alle fall hvordan de skal bruke Twitter. I motsetning til Norges utenriksminister Anniken Huitfeldt (Ap). Kontrasten er slående.
Anniken Huitfeldt gjorde noe viktig. Men tok for lett på at det ville bli vanskelig.
Taliban-talsperson får Twitter-konto delvis låst – VG Nå
Taliban-talsperson får Twitter-konto delvis låst – VG Nå: Nyhetsdøgnet
3. okt. 2021 — Nå har Twitter tatt grep: Talibans fremste talsperson, Zabehulah Mujahid har fått sin Twitter-konto innskrenket.
«Latterlig fornuftstridig» skrev Donald Trumps advokater om det faktum at den tidligere amerikanske presidenten ikke får være på Twitter – mens Taliban i Afghanistan har kunnet bruke plattformen.
The Taliban Bought Twitter’s Blue Ticks. They’ve Since Been …
The Taliban Bought Twitter’s Blue Ticks. They’ve Since Been Removed.
17. jan. 2023 — The Twitter accounts of at least two Taliban officials were sporting blue ticks on Monday, per the BBC. · That sparked an outrage and by Tuesday, …
The Twitter accounts of at least two Taliban officials and four known supporters of the regime were sporting the check marks on Monday, per the BBC.
Taliban officials are subscribing to Twitter Blue • The Register
17. jan. 2023 — Twitter 2.0 signal boosts Taliban 2.0 through Blue subscriptions … Twitter CEO (yes, still) Musk hails himself as a “free speech …
The Taliban’s Use of Twitter as a Tool to Spread their Voice
The Taliban’s Use of Twitter as a Tool to Spread their Voice – GNET
12. okt. 2022 — The internet provides the Taliban with an advanced propaganda tool, and Twitter’s extended network acts as a mode of hybrid warfare. The Taliban …
Keywords: taliban twitter